Project roadmap for MAP Protocol last updated June 2022.
2019.Q3 – 2020.Q4
- Release MAP Protocol v1.0, implement cross-chain solution with light-client verification without relay chain.
- Launch MAP Relay Chain Makalu Testnet, start the ligth-client veification cross-chain between MAP Makalu and Ethereum.
- Launch MAP Cross-chain Service (MCS) for testnet.
- Start maintainer mining, invite users to participate maintainer test.
- Support more chains decentralized cross-chain.
- MCS supports cross-chain between Ethereum, Polygon, BNB Chain and MAP Makalu.
- Invite more DeFi projects to join Makalu testnet.
- Launch MAP Relay Chain, support more signature, hash, mining and Merkel proof calculation precompiled contracts.
- Launch the explorer and PoS DApp.
- Provide SDK to interact with MAP Relay Chain.
- Provide MCS SDK test version.
- Extend cross-chain connections to Ethereum(EVM PoW) and Near(non-EVM PoS), which represents the technical mechanisms in blockchain space.
- Extend cross-chain connections to popular EVM compatible chains: BNB Chain, Polygon, Avalanche, Fantom, Harmony, etc.
- Launch MAP Cross-chain Service, support cross-chain data, fungible tokens and NFTS, provide shared vaults.
- Provide MCS SDK to develop individual MCSs.
- Support cross-chain oracles, lending, swap and other DApps.
- Extend cross-chain connections to non-EVM compatible chains: Flow and Celo.
- Extend cross-chain connections to non-EVM compatible chains: Solana.
- Extend cross-chain connections to more EVM compatible and non-EVM compatible chains: Polkadot ecosystem’s chain, Arbitrum, Optimism, etc.
- Launch various SDKs from chain development to cross-chain components. Developers can easily deploy a dedicated chain with target application direction, and cross-chain functions are already embeded from the beginning.
- Connect more new public chains